commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Latka] idea for new "defaultVariable" element
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 19:58:23 GMT
Hi all,

Here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while.
I'd like to be able to specify defaults for variables
inside of the actual test suite, so that you can pass
around functioning tests without the need for a
properties file.  This would make the order of
precedence a little more complicated, but I think it's
manageable.  In the case of the command-line
interface, the order would be (highest to lowest):

  property files
  variable defaults

and in the webapp:

  session values