commons-dev mailing list archives

From Morgan Delagrange <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Collections] [Vote] Release Collections 2.0 build 4
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 06:01:49 GMT
Hmm, that's a good approach.  Nice and simple.  OK,
I'll do a new build tomorrow that patches the src
build bug.  (Ordinarily I'd be worried about
introducing a bug in a new build, but Rod rightly
suggested that I try to make the Collections build
easier.  IMO even a monkey like me can do it now.  :)

I'll do a new build, but please keep voting on the
release.  Except for a minor change to the build.xml
file, it will be an identical package.

- Morgan

--- Jeff Turner <jeff@socialchange.net.au> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 06:23:36PM -0600, Morgan
> Delagrange wrote:
> > Yes I pointed that out the part of the email that
> you snipped.  :)
>
> Doh! :P I haven't been following..
>
> > Fixing that problem was not trivial, so I noted it
> on Thursday morning
> > in case anyone was motivated to fix it.  Nobody
> was.
>
> cp ../LICENSE .
> perl -i -pe 's/..\/LICENSE/.\/LICENSE/' build.xml
>
> We've got licenses in every source file.. can't hurt
> to have a few more
> running loose in project directories, should it?
>
> --Jeff
>
> > - Morgan
>
> --
> For additional commands, e-mail: