commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/docs/latka/apidocs stylesheet.css serialized-form.html packages.html package-list overview-tree.html overview-summary.html overview-frame.html index.html index-all.html help-doc.html deprecated-list.html constant-values.html allclasses-noframe.html allclasses-frame.html
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:57:38 GMT
On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 00:36, dion@apache.org wrote:
> dion        02/03/31 21:36:11
>
>   Added:       docs/latka/apidocs stylesheet.css serialized-form.html
>                         packages.html package-list overview-tree.html
>                         overview-summary.html overview-frame.html
>                         index.html index-all.html help-doc.html
>                         deprecated-list.html constant-values.html
>                         allclasses-noframe.html allclasses-frame.html

Dion,

I don't think you want to check in a Maven generated site. The next time
you change something the checkin is going to be massive and the
changelog will definitely break the 100k limit.

We haven't checked in any of the generated docs for the Turbine sites
and things are working just fine. Is there a particular concern you had?
Why you want to check in the whole generated site into CVS?

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org