commons-dev mailing list archives

From "CHEN,SHIH-CHANG (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <shih-chang_c...@hp.com>
Subject HttpClient problem: duplicate Content-Length headers ...
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:18:33 GMT
Hi,

We just found a bug in Apache HttpClient of 4/17 nightly
build. If the server sends back more than one Content-Length
headers ( with same values ), incorrect value, 0, will be used.
The problem is in org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.
For example, if the server sent 2 "Content-Length: 455" headers,
the header instance will get a value like "455, 455", which
can not be parsed into integer. Attachment is my modified code.

ps. Sometime Tomcat 4.0.3 does response duplicate headers.

thanks,

-chen