commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Vote for BeanUtils 1.3 and Digester 1.2
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:42:48 GMT
> ---------- Cut Here ----------
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-BEANUTILS Version 1.3
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:
>
> Vote on releasing COMMONS-DIGESTER Version 1.2
> [X] +1 I am in favor of this release and will help
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of this release but cannot help
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1 I am opposed to this release, and here is why:

It'd be nice to update beanutils javadoc too, the stuff linked to from here
is old.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils.html

Maybe just patching the link to the longer, but more up to date...

http://nagoya.apache.org/gump/javadoc/jakarta-commons/beanutils/dist/docs/ap
i/index.html

might be better?

James