commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Johnson" <>
Subject Re: DBCP build.xml patch
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 04:19:33 GMT
  Have you got any work / tasks that you feel comfortable doling out
relating DBCP or POOL?  I recently got fairly comfortable with the DBCP /
POOL code base while giving it a test run.  I'd definitely enjoying taking a
whack at helping it get to 1.0 soon.

-Chad Johnson

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 , Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:46:12 -0400
> From: Craig R. McClanahan <>
> Subject: DBCP build.xml patch
>I've got an itch to get DBCP released in the next couple of weeks (along
>with POOL and updated versions of BeanUtils and Digester).  But I can't
>spend any real time on this until next week when I'm back from a trip.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message