commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: [JJAR] Status? Jar Repository?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:47:35 GMT
From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>

On 4/16/02 8:16 AM, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <> wrote:

> > As for the jar repository, is it possible to anhance the jjar repository
> > with uptodate versions.
> >
> > I can do it myself for the jars I use by putting them in the jjar repo,
> > want to know if it's ok.
> Yes - Just Do It

Ok, but I've just realized that I dont know where to do the update!
where do I update this?

Is this the right place to put a repository (just curious of the available

Since we will start to use it seriously, does this still apply?
Further this is currently not an official Jakarta Commons project, but a
well-organized sandbox project. Therefore, production dependencies are

Thanks a bunch :-D

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>