commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JJAR] Status? Jar Repository?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:55:22 GMT
From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@optonline.net>

> On 4/16/02 9:06 AM, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@optonline.net>

> >> I just put that there for visibility :)  The real version should be in
> > CVS.
> >
> > Oh. And the Jars? Download them with viewCVS?
> >

> Are you kidding?

If you don't tell me where to put them and how to get them, I could go on
for ages ;-P

AFAIK jjar uses http, but if I put them in CVS...
What do you expect me to do, RTFM? ;-)

"
There is no strict requirement as to how a repository is implemented. The
expected common implementation will be via http through a regular web server
(no server-side programmatic support will be required.) However, in the case
of local or enterprise use, it is expected that local file access will be
enough. The technical limitation will be that there is a protocol handler
for the access method of choice.
"

            - verba volant, scripta manent -