commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [COLLECTIONS] Comparator observations
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:04:15 GMT

Sounds good to me. The options seem to be either:

1) Dump them, I'll put fixing them on my todo list and submit again when I
think they're more generic (to something other than Collections as I agree
they don't belong there).

2) Sandbox them, so someone else can make them more powerful with a
different set of ideas.

Any preferences?