commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject RE: [COLLECTIONS] Comparator observations
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 16:04:15 GMT

Sounds good to me. The options seem to be either:

1) Dump them, I'll put fixing them on my todo list and submit again when I
think they're more generic (to something other than Collections as I agree
they don't belong there).

2) Sandbox them, so someone else can make them more powerful with a
different set of ideas.

Any preferences?

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Waldhoff, Rodney wrote:

> > I know you have an opinion.  I was hoping someone else
> > would say something as well.  :)
> Ok, I'll bite.  I think I'm with Morgan, neither UrlComparator nor
> NumericStringComparator seem generic enough to warrant being part of a core
> commons-collections package.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message