commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Saegesser <Marc.Saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: Minimum JDK version for HttpClient
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:58:22 GMT
That's the problem, the list doesn't exist right now.  :-)

The short version (off the top of my head) is something like:

1) Switch to commons-logging.
2) Complete the HttpMultiClient test suite.
3) Remove the JDK1.3 depencies
4) Review Bugzilla items for HttpClient and determine which must be fixed in
2.0 and which will be defered to a later release.  Those that are defered
will be marked RESOLVED LATER.

The release-plan document in CVS needs to be updated with information like
this and a new release schedule proposed with dates for beta drops and an
expected final release date.

Marc Saegesser