commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Saegesser <Marc.Saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: [HttpClient] Any tests for HttpMultiClient?
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:25:56 GMT
I'm not sure I completely understand what you're asking for.  You can set
the max-connections to any value you like.  It defaults to 2 because that's
what RFC 2616 says it should be (section 8.1.4).

Test cases for the HttpMultiClient code are in my queue, but I've been
tremendously busy the last couple weeks.  I'm trying to get everything
wrapped up so that I can get to JavaOne next week.  Maybe I'll find some
quiet time to work on the HttpClient test cases while I'm there. :-)

Marc Saegesser