commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason R Lee" <jr...@novocorp.com>
Subject RE: Db bean issue
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:40:17 GMT
Ya, I guess turbine is more of a 'struts for the back end' so maybe i need to narrow my approache
or view like you're saying.

I checked out simper and EOB and my decision is still out on that. However, I have managed
to get the Commons DBCP to work and I'm thinking about applying it to the practice mentioned
in the March Dr. Dobbs, JAVA Q&A
by Michael J. Yuan. The source for anyone interested is here: http://www.ddj.com/articles/2002/0203/
The author takes an interesting approach, altho the source is more useful with the article
itself.

Well, it's been good to read the suggestions and I look forward to further discussions on
this subject.

thanks,

jason