commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason R Lee" <jr...@novocorp.com>
Subject RE: Db bean issue
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:15:46 GMT
Hmm, actually I spent some time this week with jetspeed/turbine/torque and, well, I kinda felt
that I was looking from something that I could 'plug-in' vs. a development framework.

Altho, Turbine wld i guess match my comment of a 'struts for the backend', I guess I need
to narrow it down more towards a specific bean <-> database persistence framework.

I am checking out tho, the other 2 links that were sent earlier.

Thanks to all