commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/altrmi/src/java/org/apache/commons/altrmi/server/impl/adapters PublicationAdapter.java
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:13:33 GMT
Vinay,

I've committed your changes,  In testing the performance drop for
'pipeda' was between 2 & 6%.  This is not bad. For the direct types it
would be a bit more.
The benefit would outweigh the performace drop of course, but maybe we
might revisit this in time...  This email is a place marker for that.... :-)

I've also formatted the source with JIndent, so there may be whitespace
changes versus your local copy...

- Paul