commons-dev mailing list archives

From Klaasjan Brand <br...@topicus.nl>
Subject beanutils / dynabeans progress?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:30:39 GMT
Hi there,

I'm wondering what the status is on commons-beanutils regarding DynaBean
handling. It seems some functionality is missing; e.g. PropertyUtils
functions don't all support DynaBeans yet. Also, it seems that the
conversion classes aren't completely worked out yet.

Since I'm working on a web application using struts 1.1cvs I'd like to
know what's planned. Is there somebody actively working on this
component and/or if there's a plan what should be done with it so I can
take a shot at implementing some missing functionality.

greets,
Klaasjan