commons-dev mailing list archives

From baliuka@centras...@delfi.lt
Subject Re: Db bean issue
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:39:26 GMT
Hi,
We are working on simplestore in commons, it kind of "Transparent Persitence"
ARMI is kind of "Transparent RPC", I work on integration for both projects.
You can get the firs release of complete framework on sourceforge EOB.
I am going to work on security and transaction then persitence in simplestore
will be completed, It supports almost all CMP 2 features at this time, but not
well tested. Then you use simplestore + ARMI you dont need "remote interface",
"Home interface","Value Object", "Bussines Delegate", "Local interface" ... .
Any class class or interface can be persitent,distributable (secure and
transactional is the next step)