commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <>
Subject Re: [betwixt] Default Behaviour
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:37:50 GMT
On Monday, March 11, 2002, at 01:39 AM, James Strachan wrote:

> James

you should be able to turning ID generation on and off through
get/setWriteIDs property on BeanWriter. if WriteIDs is false then
BeanWriter doesn't write IDs and should throw a CycleReferenceException
when it encounters a cyclic reference.

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>