commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Juozas Baliuka" <bali...@mwm.lt>
Subject Re: LogFactoryImpl.java - SecurityException
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:33:37 GMT
Hi,
I does not work on this project, but I think it is not the best idea to set
default logger on security exeption.
It will be very dificult to find a problem and grant requred permissions or
to dissable logging if app does not have permissions for logging.
The most *secure* way not to catch SecurityException at all, or
rethrow it. It must be not a problem because it is Runtime exception.