commons-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Rall <>
Subject Re: Commons Util 1.0 release candidate 1
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:58:21 GMT
robert burrell donkin <> writes:

> - am i right in assuming that the release candidate is based on the
> sandbox CVS HEAD? (at the moment, i think that the sandbox build has
> some missing dependencies. i could probably take a look at fixing it
> if you like.)

Hi Robert.  The release candidate is based on the CVS tag
UTIL_1_0_RC1.  I am unaware of missing dependencies (could just be
minor differences in our local build environments), but of course
welcome contributions making the build more robust.

> - we're missing information about utils on the commons web site. a
> single pithy summary paragraph is what's needed for the components
> page. a page full would allow a link from the side bar. if we could
> pull together the required information on the mailing list, i could
> probably make the change to the site.

Good point.  I'm all out of pith this week, anyone else have any to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message