commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Prickett <prick...@www1.kc.aoindustries.com>
Subject A new contributor to Periodicity
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:41:10 GMT

Hello everyone:

I would like to publicly recognize the first contributor besides me to the
Periodicity commons component. His name is Mike George and we have been
working offline getting him set up with the project.

He will be working with Unit Testing with JUnit and Time Zone issues. He
has contributed a number of Unit Test files as well as Time Zone
handling code.

He has enthusiastically and thoroughly completed every task I have asked
him to do. I would like to personally thank Mike for volunteering to
take ownership of the Time Zone handling. I had personally been
putting this off because of all the research involved. Please welcome Mike
as a contributor.

Thanks
Jeff Prickett