commons-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:53:58 GMT
On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Sam Ruby wrote:

> On the other hand, if (hypothetically) Costin wanted to veto a change in
> axis that Glen Daniels (the most active committer at the present time)
> thought was important, I'm not sure what I would do.

To add one more example - if a majority of axis commiters would believe
that tomcat is not ready to be released ( for example because it breaks
something that axis depends on ), should we release it ? Axis is
not even a jakarta project, but I think their opinion should be counted
in the vote count.

Costin