commons-dev mailing list archives

From <cost...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Voting Rights
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 00:06:28 GMT
On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Scott Sanders wrote:

> So, how do we make voting rights separate from commit rights?
>
> Do we ammend the charter to state how?

You first have to get this aproved.

I'm strongly -1, and it seems I'm not the only one.

Of course, if you can get the required majority - so be it,
but that would be a huge loss for commons ( IMHO ). If
you think Avalon's model is right - the contribute to avalon.

Commons was created to build a community and promote sharing
and cooperation - if we end up with a multitude of separated
mini-groups that don't trust each other - then commons failed.

Costin