commons-dev mailing list archives

From <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] 2.0 Release digest 02/21/2002
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:01:52 GMT
Can a movement of those classes in Util which are seen as Collections
classes be made before 2.0?

It seems to mainly be a check from Collections that yes the Utils ones are
copys, and then an import of StringStack and BufferCache or some such.
Maybe a rewrite of BufferCache to fit it in.

I may not understand what will be in Collections 2.0 well enough yet
though. Is it everything in Collections, or do you choose those components
that are worthy?

Would transferring the above componetns and considering the location or
compare/ and lru/ sub-pakcages cause a problem with Collections 2.0?

Bay