commons-dev mailing list archives

From <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Collections 2.0? (Collections 1.1 RIP)
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:17:44 GMT

While my question is for new functionality I'd like to get in before a
2.0 release, Berin's raises a good point.
Is there a whole list of 'things that ought to be done' we could compile
for Collections? Then target 2.0 with an aim to clear those up?

Hell, Collections is pretty small, we could go through it a component at a
time and solicit opinions, then solve and tick off, then declare 2.0?

Is there a list of changes from 1.0 that are being made to 2.0? Should 2.0
enforce a Java 1.2 usage?

Just ideas..

Bay