commons-dev mailing list archives

From <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Collections 2.0? (Collections 1.1 RIP)
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:47:30 GMT
Where should comparators go by the way?

in

collections.compare
collections.comparator
collections
comparator
compare

???

I had a couple of simple ones I wanted to commit and a more complex one
that might take a fair bit more effort to merge with the Jakarta
Bean-reflection system. (I have my own, but I don't understand the Jakarta
one yet to see how similar they are).

Bay

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Morgan Delagrange wrote:

> It looks like the next Collections release may have to be a Major Release after all.
 Last night, I realized that if SequencedHashMap no longer extends from HashMap, then you
will not be able to cast the new LRUMap to that class.  So our options seem to be: