commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:16:39 GMT
Geir Magnusson wrote:

> Care to take that to the logical conclusion?
>
> PROPOSAL : Grant CVS read/write to anyone subscribed to the mail list.
> and the community time for voting.  After all, any list subscriber is a
> community participant at that point.

Geir, how can you get out of bed in the mornings?

I mean, there is a small but finite chance that you will get run over by a
car, have a paper cut, or simply stub your toe.  Take that to the logical
conclusion....

If you overanalyze it, capitalism can't work.  Nor can democracy.  Nor can
open source.

Let's stop taking things to illogical conclusions, OK?

- Sam Ruby