commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: AltRMI chat (was: [OT] J2EE considered harmful)
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 20:19:15 GMT
James,

I have to say that you are pointing the obvious...

...that same obvious that I was not noticing!
=:o)

You must be right! I remember that many aspects of a classes
BeanInfo were not written on stone.

Many scripting engines use the java.lang.reflect introspection
and would not benefit from this. But the others (and Velocity)
would.

...ok! After reading a bit of the Javadocs I see some limitations
but lots of possibilities!
=:o)

The main limitation seems to be that you can only have one
Introspector... or maybe one Introspector per ClassLoader.

Thanks and have fun,
Paulo