commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: AltRMI chat (was: [OT] J2EE considered harmful)
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:40:42 GMT
> You interested in joining the EOB effort on sourceforge?  All people are
> equal, Apache merit rules etc.  Smart minds required.

I will take a look at it.
=:o)

But I will first take a good look at AltRMI.

In Pnuts there are also a couple of interfaces that help you do make
an object scriptable. What I really miss in all scripting engines I
looks at is the ability to specify introspection rules like:
 - "If you get an object of this type, you get to its properties
   like this and to its methods like that"

If would let me set the introspection rules for "special types" of
objects without having to wrap them or force such scriptable objects
to be tied to a specific scripting engine.

Well, just rumbling...

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar