commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:21:02 GMT
Amazing work on HYPOTHETICAL situations.

To simplify again, I do not agree with the negation of that statement
either. Maybe the most balanced situation is the one we already have
...until it is proved to be bad.

Still learning here.

I am only sure that I am not so sure that the rules of the game
should change.
=;o)

Have fun,
Paulo

"We will be judged not by the monuments we build, but by the monuments we
destroy" - Ada Louise Huxtable