commons-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <ASm...@therealm.com>
Subject RE: "dependant" Cache Filter (was [PROPOSAL] commons-filters)
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:46:39 GMT
If all your database access goes through managers that put, get, and
invalidate elements in the cache, and you use JCS for your distributed
caching, then this would work.  This is what JCS is designed for.  The
caches can be distributed and the cache control doesn't have to reside in
the same spot.  You can structure it however you want -- centralized remote
server or direct lateral communication. . . . .

Aaron