commons-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Saegesser <Marc.Saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: [httpclient] revised patches: ResponseInputStream.java, Reque stOutputStream.java
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:44:50 GMT
Oh, come on, there are more important issues to fix in HttpClient than
debating this.  Look at the program below and tell me what the output is.
It behaves just like the current implementation of
RequestOutputStream.print().  I for one would be rather surprized if a print
method behaved any other way.

public class Fubar
{
    public static void main(String args[])
    {
        System.out.println("Printing a null value:  " + null);
    }
}

Marc Saegesser