commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Guijt, Bart (fin)" <Bart.Gu...@ordina.nl>
Subject RE: [BeanUtils] invokeExactMethod() --> invokeMethod() ?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:12:38 GMT
> From: 	Dirk Storck[SMTP:Dirk.Storck@cms.tecmath.de]
>
> Hi,
>
> I am very new to digester. Where do I find some docs or Howto about it?
> Not
> the source I mean.

The most important documentation for the Digester is in the JavaDocs. This
documentation is quite clear, and provides a short howto in setting up a
Digester ruleset. In addition, I recommend to look at the sourcecode ;-) of
the Struts ActionServlet where the Digester is used to read the
struts-config.xml file.

Have fun!

Bart Guijt

> Thanks!