commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 23:08:44 GMT
On 2/1/02 5:57 PM, "Scott Sanders" <ssanders@nextance.com> wrote:

> [...]

Of course it is...  That was one of my motivations for helping get commons
started - that we have gobs of wonderful code (yes, it's the canonical
'Database Connection Pool' example again - we had 3 or 4 in Jakarta) that no
one knew where it was, or could figure out how to use it...

System and Software Consulting
"Now what do we do?"