commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rwald...@us.britannica.com>
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:01:38 GMT
> I'd like to suggest that all mail not
> specifically related to code issues
> move over to this new list.  Any issues
> about how fine the line is between
> code issues and non-code issues should
> move to the new list.  Any discussion
> about how (in)appropriate my creating
> this new mailing list should move to
> the new list.

:), cute

I'm actually not sure that I have a complaint, I'm just curious if I missed
it or something. Was this idea discussed somewhere?

Care to comment on what led to commons-process (given that there's no, say,
ant-process or tomcat-process or for that matter even a jakarta-process
(although jakarta-gereral may be seen that way I guess))?

 - Rod