commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Decoding multpart mime HTTP POST API
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:04:19 GMT

Yes, but this can be done in an api agnostic way, without ties to a
especific api, such as Servlet 2.3, a filter can later use it easily,
and

BTW I dont think that commons is suitable for a Filter repository.. we
are suppossed to be doing components, is a 2.3 filter a component? i
dont think so..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega