commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <Tim.Ver...@macquarie.com>
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:20:11 GMT
> Doing this *unannounced* is a royal pain for those of us
> depending on email
> filters to keep things halfway managable. I have little
> capacity to deal
> with an unexpected flood of email going to the wrong place!

Especially when the new list doesn't have a List-Id header :)
* please? *

[From commons-dev]
Mailing-List: contact commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org; run by ezmlm

[From this list]
Mailing-List: contact commons-process-help@jakarta.apache.org; run by ezmlm

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie
Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not
read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and
should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may