commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: Digester parsing user question
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:51:16 GMT
As far as I know the code, all SAXExceptions are bubbled straight to the
user (you), Digester 'swallows' nothing.

Typically with a SAX parser, you get the first exception and then it
fails.  It is not like a compiler, which keeps reporting errors, so you
should be able to catch the first and only exception that the parser
spits out.

Cheers,
Scott Sanders