commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit:jakarta-commons/logging/src/java/org/apache/common s/logging/implLogFactoryImpl.java
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:53:10 GMT
Costin,

I don't think you answered the question.  If I use Digester in two
different web applications on the same server, how does Digester know it
is being used in this way?  It doesn't.  It is the responsibility of the
container to protect this situation, and I don't even see how Digester
is going to use commons-logging to have this happen.  Tomcat would have
to make this happen.

Scott