commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:55:51 GMT

He voted -1 on a release.  He stated his viewpoint.  Does that stop the
release, maybe.  He has the right though, as a commons committer to do
that.  The code in logging can be directly and indirectly tied to his
work.

The code talking is the patch I am waiting for from him to fix the
problem...

Scott