commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Sanders" <ssand...@nextance.com>
Subject RE: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:24:41 GMT
Answered my own question.  An avalon committer is an avalon-* committer:

>From the avail file:

avail|jon,donaldp,fede,charlesb,hammant,bloritsch,ramc,leosimons,neeme,j
efft,giacomo,colus,rana_b,mirceatoma,cziegeler,froehlich,lmccay,leif,mcc
onnell|jakarta-avalon,jakarta-avalon-testlet,jakarta-avalon-logkit,jakar
ta-avalon-phoenix,jakarta-avalon-cornerstone,jakarta-avalon-excalibur,ja
karta-avalon-site

Avalon has a mission, and all its committers are on board.  I agree with
this.

Commons has a mission, and all its committers are on board.  I do not
see a difference.

Scott