commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Committer - Vinaysahil Chandran
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:20:18 GMT
My one and only point is that, as it stands, a Commons comitter is a
Commons committer.

If people want to make nominations, it should that an individual should
be elected a Commons committer, along with the appropriate
justifications to draw the requisite votes.

Of course, patches submitted to the sandbox count as much as anything
else, and once an individual is elected a Commons committer, they would
have commit rights to the sandbox too (upon request).

But that's really all I have to say on the matter.

-Ted.