commons-dev mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Having a mapped property and indexed property with th e same name
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:29:57 GMT
The overloaded property is just side-tracking.
I also can't get a result out of a mapped property without a hack inside
PropertyUtils to directly turn the returned object into a Map. This hack
doesn't use the MappedPropertyDescriptor class otherwise I would submit
the patch.

But in terms of the JavaBeans spec, it's all academic as I can't find it
mentioning mapped properties.
I only tried to fix it as it was already in there.

Arron.