commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bean storage in database
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 19:38:11 GMT
As much as I like Bryan, we shouldn't turn the Sandbox into a backdoor.
The Sandbox is open to all Jakarta Committers, but it should not be a
SourceForge for our developers.

So this is a case where we will have to develop the package outside
Jakarta, the old fashioned way, and propose it when it is ready. Then,
those of us who will have worked with Bryan can also vouch for him as a
Committer.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/