commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bean storage in database
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 19:08:36 GMT
Unfortunately, Bryan's not a Jakarta Committer right now, so we haven't
been able to put it in the sandbox =;o(

Though, I think we could induce him to get it setup a CVS someplace,
where we could iron out the wrinkles and put together a proposal =:o)

I'm pretty excited about this little gem myself, but haven't had time to
really dig in. I am very interested in getting it up and running in some
things I'm working now, as soon as I get a break.

-Ted.