commons-dev mailing list archives

From vinaysahil chandran <sahilvi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] (PATCH) BEEP wire
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:02:27 GMT
Hi Paul,
We need a xml parser too along with  beep libraries,
since BEEP exchanges xml messages
 between peers to manage the channels/sessions
between the peers .
So maybe we can put xerces in /lib folder too..

Another favor , can you try benchmarking
BEEP with others in your 'PROPOSAL' .
Lets see how that fares as well .. ..
(I think it should do pretty well)

Thanks,