commons-dev mailing list archives

From vinaysahil chandran <sahilvi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [AltRMI] multiplexing over single connection
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 03:09:44 GMT
Hi,
dghmux seems kewl,
However BEEP addresses this in a
much broader and *standard* compliant way .
It even has a tunnel 'profile' to take care
of the NAT issues too .
This might be viral to the Altrmi codebase as
it might influence the way Request/Reply objects are
sent across the wire ..(not sure though)..

Any BEEP experts who can throw light here ??

Regards,
V i n a y.