commons-dev mailing list archives

From Lavandowska <flanandow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Servlet Filters Proposal]
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:46:51 GMT

--- Serge Knystautas <sergek@lokitech.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure how far along your cache filter is, but I wrote one

I based in off of the Commons-Cache project.  It's "finished".

> do was improve some threading issues and get the cache to support
> binary
> content and additional response information (like content type and
> content-length).

Hmm, haven't done the header stuff, but it sounds like a good idea.  It
hasn't really been necessary to date, but its only been in the testing
phase to date.

> Let me know when you have some code to share, and I'll be happy to

Find attached jar.
There is one major section I've identified for improvement (identified
in comments) related to specifying what *not* to cache.

Lance