commons-dev mailing list archives

From Lavandowska <>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Servlet Filters Proposal]
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:44:56 GMT
--- Glenn Nielsen <> wrote:
> So far suggested package names are:
> org.apache.servlet.filters.{filter-name}
> org.apache.commons.filters.{filter-name}
> org.apache.jakarta.commons.servlet.filters.{filter-name}

I'm working with the preference for
org.apache.commons.filters.{filter-name} (the .jakarta was an oops)

Another question: my cache filter requires the use of a ResponseWrapper
and a ServletOutputStream wrapper (I imagine several filters will need
such).  Should I place them in the same package, a sub-package, a
wholly separate package?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>