commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Who Commits to What
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 08:29:36 GMT
On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:02, costinm@covalent.net wrote:
> I would have no problem if all jakarta commiters would have the right
> to vote on tomcat.

eek! Thank god that would never get through the other developers or there
would be flame wars bonanza ;)

> I would be happy to propose any jakarta commiter who
> is interested in contribution or voting on tomcat as a tomcat commiter.
> And I will +1 any other jakarta commiter that is proposed as a tomcat
> commiter.

Do these people have to be jakarta commiters? Could they be part of
xml.apache.org? How about part of GNU Classpath? What about someone who is
part of Suns marketing department?

--
Cheers,

Pete

"abandon all hope , ye who enter here" - dante, inferno