commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Logging] [VOTE] Commons Logging 1.0 Release
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 23:29:29 GMT
On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:16, Morgan Delagrange wrote:
> [...]

Do you want to qualify that?

--
Cheers,

Pete

The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)